Available in a Single and Duo.
Duo: you can set a 50cm ruler across your honeycomb to create a straight line and get your materials square to your honeycomb.
Single: Quick and fast way to align your smaller project recommended for rulers no longer than 30cm.
Honeycomb Material Alignment Tool
Easy as 1-2-3! Set the clamp and adjust the screws to fit your honeycomb or spoil board size. Make sure it is just tight enough to have a hold and be able to slide it. Set a ruler on top and secure it with the bracket provided and set your position. Done, you are good to go.
The clamps on the side can be adjusted to lock the position and repeat jobs without the need to reset your guide. It is compatible with most honeycombs on the market and can be used on a spoil board as well (just make sure your spoil board has 0.5-inch clearance from the bottom.)
How to use:
- Set the clamp on each side of your honeycomb or spoil board using the two M3 X 30MM screws included in the kit.
- Tighten the screws to make sure that it is nice and snug and still can be slid back and forth.
- Set a ruler (not included) over the carriage. Align the ruler with either edge of the carriage; just make sure the ruler is aligned with the same edge on both sides.
- Secure the ruler with the bracket provided by peeling the double-sided tape to create a strong hold and tighten the two M3x6mm screws to secure it in place.
- Use the metered lines on the side of your honeycomb to match left and right and get a perfect line for your materials. If you don’t have lines to guide you can always use a separate ruler or measuring tape to ensure the same distance from the edge.
What is included?
1 – Brackets
2 – M3 X 30mm Screws
2 – M3 x 6mm Screws
2 – Brackets
4 – M3 X 30mm Screws
4 – M3 x 6mm Screws
Where to get a ruler
For Xtool’s Honeycomb all across a minimum of 20 Inch (50 cm) ruler is recommended to go across the entire area.